HDMI 4K ARC Extractor with HDMI Pass-Through & CEC EmulationPart No. 38068
- Extracts stereo or multi-channel audio from HDMI ARC signals
- HDMI audio pass-through allows audio to be sent from a HDMI source to a HDMI display
- CEC emulation allows control of AV source equipment from the display’s remote
- Low power design allows the Emulator to be powered by the HDMI interface* or USB
- 2 Year Warranty
*Please Note: To operate without the USB power cable your HDMI source device must provide 150mA of current via the HDMI interface
The ARC Extractor is designed to extract the audio signal from an HDTV's HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) connection and convert it to a TOSLink audio signal, allowing the connection of an HDTV with HDMI-only output to non-HDMI equipped amplifiers, AV receivers or active speakers. If you need to extract the audio signal from a HDMI source, such as a Bluray player or Satellite STB, then please use our HDMI Audio Extractor.
The Extractor features an HDMI Input port for connection to a HDMI source device, such as a Blu-ray Player, Satellite STB or Games Console, and an HDMI Output/ARC port which is connected to the ARC port of your HDTV. In Extractor mode audio is taken from the ARC port of your HDTV, when viewing Freeview or Freesat, and converted from HDMI to a TOSLINK optical audio output which can then be used with an AV Receiver or Active Speakers. At the same time, audio on the TV is automatically disabled.
When ARC Extraction is disabled the Extractor allows HDMI Audio and Video to be passed from your HDMI source device through to your HDTV. In this mode you can also benefit from the inbuilt CEC emulation which can allow the HDMI source device to be controlled via the HDTV's remote*.
*Please Note: This feature requires CEC support from both the HDTV and HDMI source device.
- HDMI 4K ARC Extractor
- USB DC Cable, 0.7m
- LINDY Manual
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports HDTV resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p & 4K 3840x2160p30
- 3D signal support, including 1080p24 and 720p50/60
- Supports HDMI audio sample rates up to 24bit 192KHz
- HDMI pass-through audio supports: LPCM ,DTS, DTS-HD, Dolby-AC3, Dolby True HD & DSD
- Supports ARC audio sample rates up to 24bit 192KHz
- ARC audio supports: LPCM, DTS & Dolby-AC3
- Input: HDMI A
- Output: HDMI A and TOSLink Optical
- Max Power Consumption: 0.75w
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 52.5 x 48.5 x 20mm
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.