On a working day all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
We provide a variety of delivery options...
FREE Next Working Day delivery on orders over £75.00
- All orders with a value of £75.00 or over automatically qualify for our FREE Next Working Day Courier delivery service (see below for more details)
- Applies only to consumer orders placed on the end user section of our website
Royal Mail First Class Delivery - £2.99 (incl. VAT)
- Only available for orders that weigh less than 1kg and have a total value of less than £75 otherwise our Courier Next Working Day delivery option automatically applies (see below)
- Royal Mail's First Class Delivery service aims to deliver your goods the next working day, including Saturday
- Royal Mail First Class Delivery is a non-trackable and non-recorded service
Please be aware that due to Royal Mail's terms and conditions, a parcel cannot be considered lost until 15 working days after dispatch. Please contact us if your goods have not arrived after 15 days.
Courier Next Working Day Delivery - £7.99 (incl. VAT)
- Goods are delivered Monday to Friday up to 6pm using our courier
- Orders can be tracked online*
- Order before 5.30pm on Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and your goods will arrive the next working day*
Pre 10:30am, Pre Noon and Saturday Deliveries
- Depending on your location and the time of order, our Courier delivery service can also be upgraded to timed and Saturday deliveries
- Specific prices for these upgrades are calculated at checkout
Further Important Information
The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and terms apply.
Some items may incur additional carriage charges. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you before despatch to inform you of these charges.
* For remote parts of Scotland and some other outlying districts of the UK, Next Working Day Delivery is not always possible so delivery may take a little longer. Also, for these locations online tracking may not be available.
Please note: if the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional carriage charges may apply. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you separately via email before dispatch to inform you of any additional charges.
"Working day" means all days excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.