HF-100 Premium Hi-Fi HeadphonesPart No. 20378
- Professional studio monitor and Hi-Fi headphones
- Great value - outperform headphones costing many times more
- What Hi-Fi Award Winners
- Closed back for excellent noise isolation
- Circumaural, over ear design featuring 42mm drivers with dynamic, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- Includes 3m detachable cable, spare ear pads, carry case and 3.5mm to 6.3mm jack adapter
- A shorter 1.5m cable is available
- 2 year warranty
The What Hi-Fi Award Winning LINDY HF-100 Premium Hi-Fi Headphones have been specially designed for users who require superb audio performance at an incredibly affordable price.
Matching the specifications and performance of headphones costing many times more, they feature high quality drivers which provide the most accurate response - perfect for recording and Hi-Fi use.
High Quality 42mm Drivers
Neodymium Magnets and Copper Clad Aluminium Wire (CCAW) voice coils provide increased sensitivity which provides more accurate mid and high tone reproduction as well as a powerful, defined bass response.
The ear pads are made of a breathable, soft protein leather material for increased listening comfort over extended periods. A spare set is also supplied.
- Detailed, neutral sound signature makes them ideal for both studio and home Hi-Fi use
- Closed back, circumaural (over ear) design for very effective noise isolation, but they still perform like the best open backed cans with an immersive, wide sound stage
- Very high quality 42mm drivers with dynamic, neodymium magnets and copper clad aluminium wire (CCAW) coils
- Ergonomic and comfortable, adjustable lightweight design
- 2 year warranty
The LINDY Premium Hi-Fi Headphones were featured in a group test in What Hi-Fi magazine and compared very favourably to headphones costing up to 10 times more! Here are some of the comments from the review...
'Unfathomably comfortable...solid, expansive...lots of bass punch
to go with decent amounts of midrange and treble insight'
'Open, exciting and dynamic: if you insist on spending less than £100, audition these.'
To read the full What Hi-Fi review, click here
In January 2012, Expert Reviews wrote the following about these headphones...
'The headphones' audio quality is fantastic. There was plenty of detail
and the overall sound was well balanced, with a rich, solid bass and crisp top end.'
'...perfect if you want a pair of headphones for a traditional home hi-fi setup.'
To read the full review, please click here
- HF-100 Premium Hi-Fi Headphones
- 3m, removable, balanced cable with colour coded, 24K gold plated connectors
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm 24K gold plated stereo jack adapter
- Two sets of soft, protein leather ear pads
- Carry Case with extra foam protection
- Closed back, noise isolating earphones
- 42mm drivers with dynamic, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Impedance: 64 Ohm
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 26KHz
- Power handling capacity: 100mW
- Nominal THD: <0.2% at 1KHz
- Detachable 3m balanced cable with 3.5mm gold plated stereo jack
- Screw-on 3.5mm to 6.3mm gold plated stereo jack adapter
- Weight: 275g
Frequency Response Graph
The headphones I ordered arrived on the day they said they would, neatly packaged and in perfect condition. The sound quality is excellent for the price and these headphones are the cheapest rebrand of the same monitor cans I've been able to find - elsewhere they cost up to £150 so definitely a great deal from Lindy!
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.