USB 2.0 Card Reader Classic Supports 40+ Card TypesPart No. 42788
- Card Reader/Writer, 4 Slot Classic with integrated USB cable for connection to computer
- USB 2.0 transfer rate up to 480Mbps; backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Bus powered - no external power supply required
- Compatible with Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/10 and Mac OS 10
- Dimensions: 75 x 25 x 17 mm (WxDxH)
This handy little card reader provides access to the most popular memory card formats. The reader also easily accepts small format memory cards such as MicroSD and MemoryStick M2 without the need for fiddly adapters as well as having support for high capacity memory cards such as SD-HC (up to 32GB)*. Approximate weight: 19g.
*To use SD-HC cards your operating system must support this format of card.
Supported card formats
This card reader features 4 different memory card slots which support the following card types:
Slot 1: M2
Slot 2: MicroSD and Transflash (TF)
Slot 3: MS, MS Magic Gate, MS-Pro (Magic Gate), HS-MS-Pro (Magic Gate), MS-Duo, MS-Duo (Magic Gate), MS-Pro-Duo (Magic Gate), HS-MS-Pro-Duo (Magic Gate)
Slot 4: SD, SD-ultra, SDC, SD-HC (High Capacity), MMC, HS-MMC, RS-MMC, Mini-SD
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form