PCI (32 Bit) Gigabit Network Card 10/100/1000Base-TXPart No. 51221
- Bus Type: 32 Bit PCI
- Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps Full Duplex boost to 20/200/2000bps
- Standard: IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T), 802.3u (100Base-TX), 802.3ab (1000Base-T), 802.3x (Flow control support)
- 2 year warranty
The LINDY PCI (32 Bit) Gigabit Network Card 10/100/1000Base-TX delivers high-performance network connectivity to your desktop PC. Advanced features such as 802.3x flow control, allows data to be received and transmitted smoothly to and from the network. Quickly connect to your business or home network and transfer files at speeds 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Access documents and shared media files on your network and connect to high-speed Internet for e-mail, web browsing, online gaming and easily chat with friends and family online via VoIP services or social media.
Easy to install and use this adapter is automatically detected by the OS during installation, simplifying the setup process. Supporting IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab standards, this Gigabit Desktop Adapter ensures compatibility with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T networks, while auto-negotiation automatically adjusts to the highest supported transfer rate, up to 2Gbps in full duplex mode.
- PCI Gigabit Network Card
- Driver disk software
- User manual
- Plug & Play
- Card Connector: RJ-45 UTP (10/100/1000Base-T)
- Chipset: Realtek 8169
- LED indicators: Link/Activity
- Gigabit connection over CAT5e or higher STP/UTP cable
- Software Compatibility: Win XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 Server 2003,2008, Netware, Linux
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.