KVM Switch CAT-32C Combo, 32 PortPart No. 39635
- For use with LINDY Modular KVM Consoles 21615 and 21603 only
- Supports up to 32 PC, Mac and SUN computers at distances of up to 100m using PS/2 or USB computer modules
- Computer modules feature VGA connectors
- Local KVM Console support via USB, PS/2 & VGA
- On-screen display for ease of use
- 2 Year Warranty
The KVM Switch CAT-32C is designed to be easily installed into the back of our range of Modular LCD KVM Consoles to add multiple server/computer control, and is based on our KVM Switch CAT-32. The KVM Switch CAT-32C allows administrators to access and control up to 32 computers using a Modular LCD KVM Console or remote KVM console connected to one compact, high density control centre.
The switch occupies only a single 1U space in a 19” rack and makes use of CAT5e/6 structured cabling to provide the long distance connections to the computers.
- Provides local and remote BIOS-level access to up to 32 multi-platform computers
- Security features with password access, auto log out, SSL security and additional password protection for IP users
- Supports display resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at the local console and 1280 x 1024 at the remote IP console
- 32 UTP CAT5e/6 server ports in a compact 1U, 19” rackmount design
- Dual console operation option: local console connected via USB or PS/2 and VGA plus an access slot for an optional KVM over IP module
- Supports USB & VGA and PS/2 & VGA equipped computers using the appropriate computer modules
- Hot plug support allows computers to be added or removed without powering down the switch
- No software required - easy computer selection via the on-screen display or keyboard hot keys
- Each connected computer can be individually named in the on-screen display menu
- Adjustable auto-scan mode between 5 and 104 seconds
- Dedicated daisy chain port allows up to 8 KVM switches to be connected together providing KVM console access to up to 256 computers
- Compatible with all commonly used operating systems
- Dimensions: 43x18x4.4cm
- Weight: 1.84kg
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.