M.2 SSD to PCIe Adapter CardPart No. 51132
- Converts M.2 (NGFF) PCIe SDD for use in PCIe x4 slots
- Supports PCIe Gen3 and Gen2 M.2 NGFF 110mm, 80mm, 60mm, 42mm form factors
- Compatible with NVMe and PCIe based SSDs
- M.2 NGFF type 22110-D5-M connector on board
- 2 Year Warranty
The LINDY M.2 SSD to PCIe Adapter Card allows high performance PCIe based SSDs to be installed in a typical PCIe x4 slot commonly found on desktop PCs and servers. Using NVMe technology that was built specifically for SSDs allows super fast connection speeds. Supporting dual sided SSD modules with 1.5mm component height and a wide range of lengths allows most modules to be installed with ease.
Please note: SATA Based SSD Modules are not compatible with this adapter card. To boot from NVMe SSDs you will need appropriate BIOS support.
- M.2 PCIe SSD to PCIe Adapter Card
- Standard bracket
- Stand-off Screw
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 lane PCIe host adapter for 3.0 x4 NVME and PCIe SSD AHCI M.2
- Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supporting 110mm, 80mm, 60mm, 42mm SSD with M Key
- Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on top and bottom
- Compliant with PCI Express 3.0
- Pin header on board for drive LED connection
- Low Profile and Standard size PCIe bracket included
- Transparent to the operating system, no driver required
- Supports Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7 / Server 2008 / Server 2012, Mac OS 10.x, Linux (Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat 6.5)
- Supports High Power 3.3V 5A M.2 PCIe SSDs
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.