16 Port 4K HDMI UHD SplitterPart No. 38062
- Supports HDTV resolutions of up to 4Kx2K @30Hz, 1080P 3D and multi-channel digital audio
- Can be used with DVI or HDMI high definition set top boxes, satellite receivers, Blu-Ray players, computers, HDTVs and projectors
- HDCP compliant for a trouble free operation
- Supports cable distances up to 30m (15m in, 15m out)
- 2 year warranty
This high performance unit allows you to connect the output from a single UHD source, such as a set top box, Blu-Ray player or computer, to sixteen separate HDMI or DVI equipped displays. Ideal for demonstration, education, training, advertising and presentation purposes.
Why choose LINDY HDMI devices?
Higher speed: HDMI 1.4 increases its single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future HD display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Colour and high frame rates. In addition, built into the HDMI 1.3 specification is the technical foundations that will let future versions of HDMI reach significantly higher speeds.
Deep Colour: HDMI 1.4 supports up to 48-bit colour depths, up from the 8-bit depths in previous versions of the HDMI specification, for stunning rendering of over one billion colours in unprecedented detail.
Broader colour space: HDMI 1.4 adds support for "x.v.Color™", which removes current colour space limitations and enables the display of any colour viewable by the human eye
New mini connector: With small portable devices such as HD camcorders and still cameras demanding seamless connectivity to HDTVs, HDMI 1.4 offers a new, smaller form factor connector option
Lip Sync: Because consumer electronics devices are using increasingly complex digital signal processing to enhance the clarity and detail of the content, synchronization of video and audio in user devices has become a greater challenge and could potentially require complex end-user adjustments. HDMI 1.4 incorporates automatic audio syncing capabilities which allow devices to perform this synchronization automatically with total accuracy
New HD lossless audio formats: In addition to HDMI‘s current ability to support high-bandwidth uncompressed digital audio and all currently-available compressed formats (such as Dolby® Digital and DTS®), HDMI 1.4 adds additional support for new lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™
Note on using DVI equipped devices with this HDMI Splitter:
To connect devices equipped with DVI connections, you can use either modular DVI/HDMI adapters or DVI/HDMI adapter cables. Be aware that DVI is a 'video only' interface, audio signals are not supported when using DVI devices!
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4096x2160P@30Hz
- When used with computers, supports DVI-D resolutions of up to 1920x1200
- Deep colour: 12 bit
- Supports LPCM 7.1 CH. Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Supports transmission distances of up to: 30m (15m input/output @ 1080P & 15m input/output @ 4K)
- Maximum bandwidth: 300Mhz
- Power and sync LED’s
- 5V PSU included
- Dimensions: 436x120x49mm (WxDxH)
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.