Multi AV Input to HDMI Connection Unit - Desktop VersionPart No. 38270
- Solution for integrating multiple devices in to meeting/conference/class room or auditorium
- Convert multiple analogue & digital inputs to a HDMI output
- Features VGA & Audio, Composite Video, Mini DisplayPort and HDMI AV inputs
- USB charging and Ethernet pass-through ports
- 2 year warranty
The LINDY Multi AV Input to HDMI Presentation Switch allows you to conveniently share content from a variety of devices to a HDMI display, such as a projector, using just a single cable. Each of the connected devices is instantly converted and scaled to a HDMI signal, with the Presentation Switch automatically switching to use the most recently active device, making it ideal for use in class rooms, meeting/conference rooms and auditoriums. For added convenience the Switch also features an Ethernet pass though port and a USB charging (5V 1.5A) port, handy for use in the absence of WiFi or for powering mobile devices.
In addition to the options given by the ports featured on the Switch, it is also possible to connect devices featuring different interfaces such as DisplayPort, DVI, MHL, Slimport using our range of AV converters. The Presentation Switch can be used in conjunction with our range of long length HDMI cables and HDMI Extender's to reach even the most awkwardly located display or projector.
- Multi AV Input to HDMI Presentation Switch
- Installation Bracket x 2
- Installation Screws x 8
- Desk Mount Hooks x 2
- 12V 2A Multi-Country Power Supply
- LINDY Manual
- HDMI A Female
- Mini DisplayPort Female
- VGA 15 Pin Female
- 3.5mm Audio Female
- 3 x RCA Female (Composite Video + Stereo Audio)
- RJ45 Female Ethernet (Pass-through)
- HDMI A Female
- RJ45 Female Ethernet (Pass-through)
- USB Type A Female (5V 1.5A Power Only)
- Maximum Analogue Video Input: 1920x1080p 60Hz
- Maximum Digital Video Input: 1920x1080p 60Hz
- Analogue Audio Support: 2 Channel Stereo (3.5mm & 2 x RCA)
- Digital Audio Support: up to 7.1 Channel Surround Sound (HDMI, Mini DisplayPort)
- Dimensions: 14x9x5cm
- Weight: 0.600kg (approx)
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.