HDMI over Gigabit IP Video Wall Extender, TransmitterPart No. 38132
- Distribute full HD video across a dedicated video network to multiple displays
- Supports Unicast, Multicast and Video Wall modes
- Video Wall mode supports screen arrays from 1x2, 2x2 to 8x8
- HDMI signal extension over a Gigabit LAN
- Ability to cascade up to 3 layers of network switches
- Features Video Tearing & Display Bezel correction
- HDMI with HDCP support, 480i up to 1080p60@8bit supported, not 3D capable
- Transmitter and Receiver units sold separately
- 2 year warranty
Please note: Because of bandwidth requirements these video broadcasts should use their own dedicated network connections or should be used in a separate port based VLAN.
This HDMI over Gigabit IP Video Wall Extender allows you to distribute an HDMI signal up to 1080p via RJ-45 cable up to 100m or through an ethernet network to multiple displays. Perfect for digital signage, public display and large scale presentations these extenders convert the HDMI signal to IP broadcast signals. Network devices can be used to distribute the signals. These extenders support 1-to-1 (Unicast), 1-to-many (Multicast), many-to-many (Multicast) and video wall (1x2 up to 8x8) configurations, with Transmitters and Receivers available separately to give you the maximum flexibility in your installation.
In Unicast mode a Transmitter is used with a single Receiver, this can be via a direct connection or via a Gigabit network. When using a Gigabit network it is possible to simultaneously use up to 4 pairs of Transmitters and Receivers, by setting different pairing codes on each Transmitter and Receiver pairing.
In Multicast mode a Transmitter can be connected to up to 1000 Receivers via a Gigabit network with hubs supporting IGMP & Snooping functions, or via a dedicated Gigabit network. In addition, up to 4 Transmitters may be used simultaneously on a single network, each connected to up to 1000 Receivers, again by setting different pairing codes on each Transmitter and Receiver group pairing.
In Video Wall mode a Transmitter is connected to multiple Receivers via a Gigabit network with hubs supporting IGMP & Snooping functions and configured by Web GUI into a video wall. It is possible to create a video wall from 2x1, 2x2 up to 8x8, all of which can be duplicated multiple times across a network.
- Supports 4 Transmitters per IGMP equipped Gigabit Hub or Port Based VLAN
- Transmitters and Receivers are paired using a 16 selection rotary switch
- Each Pairing can be broadcast to up to 1000 Receivers
- HDTV resolutions: 720p to 1080p @ 50/60Hz
- PC Resolutions: XGA to WUXGA (1200p)
- Supports 2 CH LPCM HDMI Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- Automatic EDID configuration
- Control Method: Serial RS232 or Web GUI (LAN)
- Extends RS232 signals
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25 x 96 x 130mm
- Weight: 500g
- Operating temperature: approx. 0 to 60°C
- Storage temperature: approx. -20 to 70°C
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.