HDMI Over Gigabit Ethernet IP Extender, 1080pPart No. 38126
- Extend HDMI signals over a Gigabit Ethernet* Network or 100m using a single CAT6 Cable
- Supports 1 to 1, 1 to Many and Many to Many configurations via Gigabit Ethernet*
- Designed for digital signage, presentations and demonstrations
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p with 8 bit colour and HDCP
- 2 Year Warranty
*Please Note: Either use a dedicated network, or network components which support port based VLAN.
Additional HDMI over Gigabit Ethernet IP Receivers are available here
Designed to distribute HD video signals over long distances the HDMI over IP Extender is a cost effective solution for digital signage, presentation and demonstration applications. The HDMI over IP Extender is capable of broadcasting 1080p Full HD over a standard gigabit network*, in 1 to 1, 1 to many and many to many configurations. Using up to 3 layers of active network equipment to distribute signals the HDMI over IP Extender is ideal for distributing video content throughout large buildings such as schools, hotels, hospitals, shops, shopping centres and business premises.
The HDMI over IP Extender is sold with Transmitter and Receiver units included with additional Receivers available separately providing the ultimate in flexibility at the point of installation and the ability to easily expand the installation at a later date.
In addition the Transmitter and Receiver units can be directly connected using a CAT6 cable of up to 100m, to create a low cost 100m HDMI and IR Extender.
Please Note: The HDMI over IP Extender distributes in full 1080p resolution using a form of video compression which is barely perceptible. Presentations and static desktop displays/images will have a similar loss of sharpness similar to standard JPEG compression.
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to Full HD 1080p at 8 bit colour depth
- Supports HDCP protected content
- No Support for 3D content!
- Supports 2 channel PCM audio
- Requires Gigabit Ethernet network equipment
- All network components MUST support the broadcast protocol
- Requires a dedicated network/dedicated VLAN for each transmitter used
- Transmits 30-50kHz IR Signals
- Robust metal housing
- Vented design for heat dissipation
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 10.5 x 2.5cm (each unit)
- Weight: 600g
- Operating temperature: approx. 0 to 40°C
- Storage temperature: approx. -20 to 60°C
- HDMI over IP Gigabit Ethernet Extender
- IR Emitter Cable
- IR Receiver Cable
- 2 x Multi-Country 5V Power Supply (UK, EU, US, AUS)
- LINDY Manual
These work really well, but you need to know how to install them. The transmitter is multicast broadcast, this means it will broadcast the encoded signal to all devices on the network. This can slow down some devices even though the broadcast is not meant for them ... to stop this you really need to use these as a point to point system using a single Cat5 / 6 cable or use a smart network switch capable of VLAN, this will separate the data from the transmitter and your regular network traffic. I would suggest connecting the transmitter and receiver to the same network switch.
I believe the encoding is 80Mbps which is sufficient. You may notice some artefacts in fast moving scenes, but at this price it is acceptable.
I would recommend HDBaseT for point to point solutions, but as a point to multi solution it is excellent value for money.
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.