HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz Ultra HD Fibre Optic Extender, 200mPart No. 38204
- Extends HDMI 2.0 18G signals at distances of up to 200m using a single MPO Fibre Cable
- Compatible with HDMI 2.0 resolutions up to UHD 4K 60Hz (4:4:4 at 8 bpc)
- Supports multi-channel audio and HDMI 2.0 deep colour formats
- HDCP 2.2 / 1.4 Pass-through, suitable for use with 4K Blu-ray
- 2 Year Warranty
The LINDY Fibre Optic HDMI 2.0 4K UHD Extender is the most cost effective, high performance solution on the market for sending HDMI 2.0 signals over incredible distances. Using a single OM3 MPO fibre optic cable (12 Core with "Method A" Termination) to make the long distance connection, the HDMI Extender provides full support for UHD 4K 60Hz Resolutions, colour depths up to 48 bit including HDR10 (High Dynamic Range), HDCP (2.2 & 1.4 pass-through), multi-channel audio and CEC.
The extender system comprises two modules, a transmitter and a receiver, which are connected to both the HDMI source and display using standard HDMI cables, for the best results we recommend the use of 1m GOLD HDMI cables on both the input and output. The modules are then connected together using a single, standard 'off the shelf' OM3 MPO fibre optic cable (12 Core with "Method A" Termination) of up to 200m in length (fibre optic cable is not included).
Compatibility Remark: During extensive tests we found a compatibility issue unique to the Xbox 1S due its weak HDMI signal quality at 4K 60Hz 4:4:4. Unfortunately there is no solution to this issue until Microsoft improves the output signal quality of the Xbox 1S.
- 1 x Fibre Optic HDMI Transmitter Unit
- 1 x Fibre Optic HDMI Receiver Unit
- 2 x Multi Country Power Supplies
- LINDY Manual
- Total Bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- Supports Resolutions up to:
- Ultra HD 4K 4096/3840 x 2160p 60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
- Ultra HD 4K 4096/3840 x 2160p 60Hz 4:2:2 12bit
- Ultra HD 4K 4096/3840 x 2160p 30Hz 4:4:4 12bit
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p 60Hz 4:4:4 16bit
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray 3D
- Support 8/10/12/16bit colour depths depending upon Resolution, Refresh Rate and Colour Space used
- Supports all HDMI HD Audio Formats, including DTS-HD and Dolby Digital True HD
- HDCP pass-through
- Galvanic/Optically isolated fibre transmission - helps avoid grounding or EMI problems
- Class 1 Laser Product with automatic laser shut down
- Typical Power consumption: 4W total (using 240VAC)
- Indoor use only
- Operating temperature: approx. 0 to 60°C
- Storage temperature: approx. -20 to 75°C
- Dimensions (each unit): 14 x 7.5 x 3cm
- Weight (each unit): 0.25kg (without accessories)
When using the highest resolution and colour space/depth (4K 60Hz, 4:4:4, 8bit) you must use a short, high quality HDMI cable on both the input and output of the extender, we recommend the use of 1m GOLD HDMI cables. The extender has been successfully tested using PC Graphics cards (GTX960 and above), Xbox One S, PS4 Pro and 4K Blu-ray players in conjunction with displays from leading brands. The only known compatibility issue found relates to the XBox One S when used with an LG 27MU67-B. Firmware changes in any source or display may change compatibility at any time.
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.