70m C6 HDMI Extender With HDBaseT TechnologyPart No. 38139
- Extends HDMI & IR signals up to 70m via its HDBaseT connection
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K 60Hz including Full HD 1080p 3D
- Power over HDBaseT allows a single power supply to power the Transmitter and Receiver
- Bi-directional IR control of AV display and source equipment
- 2 Year Warranty
Please Note: The quoted lengths and resolutions are possible with a direct connection between Transmitter and Receiver using good quality Cat.6 solid core cable. Using a different cable type, or introducing wall plates, couplers or patch panels will result in a reduction of possible distances.
The LINDY C6 HDMI Extender with HDBaseTTM Technology supports uncompressed HDMI signal transmission for resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K 60Hz, making it ideal for use in Home Cinema, Professional AV and Digital Signage applications. In addition to extending HDMI signals the Extender also supports the extension of bi-directional IR signals, allowing you to control connected AV equipment such as a source or display from either end of the installation.
Using a Cat.6 UUTP sold core cable with direct connection the following resolution/distance combinations are possible:
- Full HD 1080p 60Hz (4:4:4 up to 16bpc) including 3D up to 70m
- Ultra HD 4K 60Hz (4:2:0 8bpc) or 4K 24/30Hz (4:4:4 8bpc) up to 40m
For added convenience the Extender also supports Power-over-HDBaseT (PoH) which allows the Transmitter and Receiver units to be powered from a single power supply, giving greater flexibility and making the Extender ideal for discreet and retrofit installations.
HDBaseT™ and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
- HDMI Extender C6 for HDMI (1 x Transmitter, 1 x Receiver)
- Multi-Country Power Adapter (24V DC/1A) x 1
- IR Extender Cable 1.4m x 4 (2 x Emitter, 2 x Receiver)
- Mounting Brackets with screws x 4
- User Manual
- Connection is via cat.5e/6/7 cable, up to 70m (CAT6 solid core recommended)
- Supports resolutions up to:
- Full HD 1080p 60Hz (4:4:4 up to 16bpc) including 3D @ 70m
- Ultra HD 4K 60Hz (4:2:0 8bpc) / 4K 24/30Hz (4:4:4 8bpc) @ 40m
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Deep Colour capable: supports up to 12bpc (36bit)
- Support for HDCP 2.2/1.4, CEC and Lip Sync pass-through
- PoH (Power over HDBaseT) requires only a 24V 1A PSU to be attached
- Screw Type 5.5/2.1mm (Outer/inner) DC Socket
- Audio Pass-through: LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Bi-directional Control of IR (30 – 60kHz) equipment
- Maximum HDMI Cable length, 2m in/out
- Transmitter ports: HDMI A in, 1x RJ45 HDBaseT out, DC in and 3.5mm IR In & Out
- Receiver ports: HDMI A out, 1x RJ45 HDBaseT in, DC in and 3.5mm IR In & Out
- ESD Protection: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge)
- Human Body Model: ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Relative Humidity20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 100 x 65 x 25mm (L x W x H) ; Weight: ~0.200 kg (each unit)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.