40m CAT6 HDMI Receiver/Extender, 1080pPart No. 38109
- Send HDMI video and audio signals up to 40m using low cost CAT6 cable
- Supports HDTV resolutions 480i up to 1080p
- Supports xvYCC and Deep Colour settings
- 8 Bit 2D upto 40m
- 12 Bit 2D & 3D upto 30m
- Supports PCM2, 5.1, 7.1, Dolby 5.1 DTS 5.1, DD+, D-TrueHD, DTS-HD audio formats
- HDCP compliant
- Sturdy metal housing ideal for commercial or industrial applications
- 2 year warranty
This 40m HDMI Receiver/Extender is part of the LINDY CAT6 HDMI Distribution System, a range of modular products that work in combination to transmit uncompressed high definition video and audio over long distances using affordable CAT6 network cable.
The range consists of a Transmitter, Receiver, this Receiver/Extender and a 8 Port Splitter for use in digital signage, public display and other large scale video distribution applications. The System supports video signals from 480i up to 1080p at distances of up to 40m, as well as multi-channel digital audio and 3D signals.
This LINDY CAT6 HDMI Receiver / Extender is inserted between the standard Transmitter and Receiver modules to give extra distance between the media sources and displays. It accepts both CAT6 & HDMI signals and be cascaded up to 4 levels making it an ideal solution for digital signage or presentation installations that are spread out over a large site.
- HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- 3D Support
- Maximum bandwidth: 225MHz/6.675Gbps
- Supports HDTV resolutions: 480i to 1080p
- When used with computers, supports DVI-D resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports multi-channel digital audio
- EDID switch selectable 8bit (1080p 2D) or 12bit (3D)
- Can be cascaded up to 4 levels
- HDMI input port - receives HDMI inputs up to 20m
- RJ-45 input and output ports
- LED for power status
- Multi Country 5V DC 1A
- Dimensions: 90 x 100 x 30mm(WxDxH)
- Operating temperature: approx. 0 to 60°C
- Storage temperature: approx. -20 to 70°C
Please note: For the best performance we recommend LINDY HDMI cables for making connections between the modules and display(s) and LINDY shielded CAT6 cables for obtaining the highest resolutions over long distances.
Maximum cable lengths are heavily dependent on the quality of the HDMI source signal. Some DVD/Blu-ray players as well as entry level graphics cards may output a weak HDMI signal. This will severely affect HDMI signal strengths when using long HDMI cables (e.g. 10m HDMI cable). CAT6 cable length will also be limited when using weak HDMI source devices.
3D signals require a higher bandwidth, resulting in a decreased transmission range of up to 30m.
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.