100m HDBaseT™ C6 HDMI/VGA Switching Extender TransmitterPart No. 38215
- Extend HDMI/VGA, IR, Ethernet & RS-232 over a single CAT5e/6/7 Cable when used with a compatible HDBaseT(TM) display or Receiver
- Integrated HDMI/VGA switch with manual or auto switching
- Video scaling for using legacy equipment in High Definition installations
- Includes HDBaseT PoE functionality to remotely power compatible receivers (sold separately)
- 2 Year Warranty
Using HDBaseT(TM) Technology the LINDY C6 HDMI & VGA Switching Extender Transmitter allows you to send HDMI or VGA with Analogue Audio, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR signals up to 100m using a single high quality Cat.6/Cat.7 RJ45 cable to an HDBaseT Receiver or Display/Projector with integrated HDBaseT technology.
Switching between the HDMI and VGA inputs is quick and easy and can be completed by push button, IR remote control, RS-232 command or auto-switching, perfect for integration in to a meeting room, classroom or control centre.
For added convenience and to enable discreet installation of a Receiver unit the Transmitter supports 24V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) allowing a single power supply to be used with the Transmitter to power both units. For best results and especially longer distances, we recommend using solid core/structured cabling.
The integrated video scaler provides complete control over the output video resolution; allowing resolutions from 640x480 (VGA) to 1920x1200 (WUXGA), including 1080p, to be used. In addition the scaler function also allows you to control the Contrast, Brightness, Hue, Saturation and Sharpness of the output image to ensure the best possible picture quality.
HDBaseT™ and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance
- C6 HDMI & VGA Switching Extender Transmitter
- 24V Power Adapter
- C13 Mains Power Cable
- IR Extender Cable 1.4m x 2
- IR Remote Control
- This User Manual
HDBaseT™ and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
- Accepts HDMI & VGA Inputs and extends selected input up to 100m
- Controlled via IR Remote, OSD or RS232
- Extends HDMI 1.4, HDCP, VGA, 10/100 Ethernet, RS-232 & IR up to 100m via HDBaseT technology
- Connection is via CAT5e (up to 80m) or CAT6/7 cable (up to 100m)
- Power-over-HDBaseT (24V PoH) function for use with compatible receivers
- HDTV resolutions: 1080p24/30/50/60, 1080i, 720p, 576p & 480p
- PC resolutions: From 640x480 to 1920x1200 60Hz RB
- Built in scaling function, from 480-1200p, including Over/Under/Pan/Full Scan
- Deep Colour capable: supports 30/36 bit colour depth
- Audio Formats: LPCM, DTS Digital, DTS HD, Dolby Digital & Dolby True HD
- Control of IR (33-50kHz) equipment via the extender
- Adjustable Hue, Saturation and Sharpness
- Ports: HDMI In, VGA In, 3.5mm Stereo Audio In, RJ45 HDBaseT Out, 1 x Ethernet RJ45 10/100, DC in, 2 x 3.5mm IR (1 x Tx, 1 x Rx) & 9 Way Serial
- Bi-directional IR support when used with a compatible receiver
- Dimensions: 145 (W) x 202 (D) x 30 (H)mm
- Weight: 0.608 kg
- Operating temperature: approx. 0 to 60°C
- Storage temperature: approx. -20 to 60°C
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.