BTS-360 Bluetooth Speaker with NFCPart No. 73146
- High Quality, stylish 360° Surround Sound Speaker with bass reflex chamber
- Connects with compatible Bluetooth smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and laptops etc
- Uses Bluetooth 3.0, with NFC for simple pairing
- A2DP 1.2 profile support
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 18 hours continuous use (charges via included USB Micro-B cable)
- Reception range 10m - 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz (ICM-band)
- 3.5mm stereo female audio socket for auxiliary input
- Compact size: 113 x 98 x 75mm (WxDxH)
Please note: For Hi-Fi auxiliary phono connections and home cinema equipment we recommend using a LINDY 3.5mm stereo to 2 x Male Phono cable
This high performance, stylish Bluetooth Speaker allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth equipped smartphone, MP3 player, tablet or computer without wires. It transmits 360° omnidirectional sound for an enhanced, clear listening experience.
Near Field Communication (NFC) technology means you can connect your devices with a simple tap for instant connection with no waiting around for them to sync.
Its compact and tough design means it is perfect for those who travel while its long lasting eighteen hours battery allows you to enjoy extended periods of listening.
The LINDY BTS-360 Bluetooth Speaker was chosen as an Accessory of the Week in The Irish Sun.
Some of the comments made about the speaker included...
'The BTS-360 is loud and pumps out the tunes, as the name suggests, in all directions.'
'It is insultingly easy' to use and the 'battery life is fantastic'
Read all 3 reviews for BTS-360 Bluetooth Speaker with NFC
This is excellent quality - except a minor issue:
The sticker over the USB micro-B socket makes it hard to insert the power connector (or remember which way up to fit it).
The product could therefore be improved!
I bought a Lindy BTS-360 a few months ago and have been really impressed with it - I have found this to be the best bluetooth/portable speaker I have ever used. I originally bought it to use (via AUX IN) with a professional camera when showing shots back to crew members. The speakers in the cameras are pretty terrible, but the BTS-360 allows everyone around the camera or monitor to clearly hear dialogue etc with ease. The thing that has really surprised me with the unit is not just how loud it can be, especially in outdoor situations, but the fact it retains clarity and does not distort (even with loud, bass heavy music). It was recently used during a garden working bee at work and everyone loved being able to easily connect and have their own music playing out for the group. I have been road testing (literally) the device on vacation, throwing it in a backpack to listen to music whilst cycling through national parks via bluetooth from an iPod touch. No drop outs, no connection issues and it just keeps going and going for hours without having to worry about charging it. I also found it fits perfectly in a drink bottle cage, which allowed me to pump out tunes for hours on end at a bike festival in Sydney a short time ago.
I have recommended this to friends and colleagues as a great gift idea for Christmas and could not speak more highly of the unit.
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.