BNX-60 - Bluetooth Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphones with aptXPart No. 73136
- 40mm high output drivers with neodymium magnets for smooth, solid bass and clear, sparkling treble
- Multiple award winners: What Hi-Fi 5 Stars, T3 Platinum Award, Hi-Fi Choice, Expert Reviews and Computer Shopper Recommended
- Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX® codec technology provides wireless, crystal clear stereo audio playback
- Can also be used using a wired connection using the supplied 1.5m cable - ideal for use with in-flight entertainment
- Active Noise Cancellation technology delivers up to 85% reduction of ambient noise
- Integrated microphone for handsfree calling and music control buttons
- 2 Year Warranty
The What Hi-Fi 5 Star award winning LINDY BNX-60 wireless noise cancelling headphones have been developed to deliver superb quality Hi-Fi sound using advanced aptX® technology without the distraction of annoying background noise. The BNX-60 feature high quality protein leather ear pads giving a comfortable, lightweight fit, whilst also providing excellent noise isolation. This noise isolation coupled with active noise cancellation technology reduces your exposure to external low frequency noise by up to 85%, allowing you to enjoy your music without distraction.
An integrated microphone allows you to make handsfree calls with your smartphone, tablet or PC, whilst on-ear music controls allow you to adjust the volume, Play/Pause and Skip Forward/Back so that you can leave your portable device hidden from sight.
The BNX-60s provide you with the flexibility to use them in a number of different ways: wireless and noise cancelling functionality at the same time, with wireless or noise cancelling separately, or in passive mode with no active features enabled. The BNX-60s feature a built in Lithium Polymer battery, which can be recharged using the supplied USB cable in under 3 hours to provide 30 hours (Noise Cancelling Only) / 15 hours (Wireless only) / 12 hours (Wireless and Noise Cancelling)
What Hi-Fi 5 Star Award Winners, September 2016
"Great value; detailed sound"
"...great value pair of noise-cancelling headphones with the added bonus of Bluetooth, we don't think you can go wrong"
Recommended by Expert Reviews, 23rd March 2016
"...the BNX-60 are a good value pair of headphones. They sound very respectable for the money..."
"...cut out a substantial amount of ambient noise without breaking the bank.
The generous assortment of accessories is also another bonus."
Hi-Fi Choice Recommended, August 2016
"...[the sound is] forceful and convincing, without being at all harsh or tiring...there is a lot of depth to the performance."
"This headphone represents really excellent value for money...It is also very comfortable to wear for long periods of time."
- BNX-60 Headphones
- 1.5m audio cable with 3.5mm jack
- 1/4’’ stereo-plug adapter
- Dual-plug flight adapter
- Micro USB charging cable 80cm
- Hard carry EVA case with mesh pouch
- User manual
- 10m Wireless Range (depending on environment)
- 40mm high output drivers with neodymium magnets
- Impedance: 32Ohm passive mode / 100Ohm Active Noise Cancelling mode
- Sensitivity (1mW@1KHz ±3dB): Passive 93dB ANC 103dB Bass 104dB
- Nominal THD: Passive <0.1%@ 1KHz / Active <0.5% @ 1KHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Built-in 3.7V 320mA Lithium Polymer Battery
- Battery Life: 30Hr ANC Only, 15Hr Wireless Only, 12Hr ANC & Wireless
- Charges via USB Micro-B, approximately 3 hours to fully charge
- Integrated Audio (FF/RW, Play/Pause) & Handsfree Calling Controls
- Adjustable volume
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack Socket for detachable 3.5mm audio cable
Totally astounded by the quality of these, in every department!
Only the tiniest, smallest nit-picking thing I would change is the width of the volume control wheel, would be nicer to the touch if 3 x thicker!
That just proves how perfect these cans really are!
I own three Lindy noise cancelling headphones. The Bargain NC-40 at under £40, the new BNX-60 wireless version at under £90, plus the higher fidelity Cromo NCX-100 at a little less than £96. You can find reviews on each model independently elsewhere; this is a comparative review for those wondering which to buy for long haul flights. All three cancel unwanted noise very effectively by around 80%... not much in it between the three in terms of noise cancellation in my opinion. The drone from the aircraft and any crying infants is significantly reduced to make a long flight more bearable, and when coupled with the audio you're listening to through the headphones, the result is a worthwhile experience that leaves you feeling very glad you purchased your NC headphones. So it really comes down to audio quality in choosing between them. You can pay £200-£300 for the leading brands of noise cancelling headphones and whilst some may have the edge with better noise cancellation or fidelity, you can't fault what you get from Lindy for the money. If you aren't travelling with a smart phone or MP3 player and are reliant on the aircraft's entertainment system, then you won't go far wrong with the budget NC-40's. They play audio from the in-flight entertainment system well - and you'll enjoy that movie with them more so than the airline provided headphones. You'll also benefit from a high degree of noise cancellation for a mere £40. They are light and comfortable to wear for long periods. The single AAA battery will outlast a return trip from UK to Australasia. The BNX-60's are in effect an upgraded version of the NC-40's at double the price but still a bargain at under £90. The improved audio fidelity is particularly noticeable in the mid and treble range, plus you have the benefit of blue tooth, and hands free to connect to your smart phone anywhere. They're re-chargeable yet similarly light in weight and comfortable as the NC-40's and if you own a smart phone, they are definitely worth the extra money. The NCX-100's in terms of audio quality are noticeably better. You get a much 'bigger' sound for only a few pounds more than the BNX-60's; but you loose the blue tooth connectivity. The only downside is these headphones are tighter on your head and so exert a greater pressure on your ears over time; whereas you can wear the NC-40's and BNX-60's all day, after 4hrs listening you'll want to take the NCX-100's off for a rest! If you're on a long haul flight that's a significant factor and for that reason my suggestion is to go for the very versatile BNX-60's as your affordable noise reduction travelling companion.
Delivery Information (End Users)
- FREE Next Working Day* delivery on all orders over £75.00
- Orders under £75.00 weighing less than 1kg are shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class delivery @ £2.99
- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is a non-trackable, non-recorded service
- Orders under £75.00 that weigh over 1kg are shipped using our Next Working Day* courier service @ £7.99
- Courier delivery is trackable
- Saturday delivery and timed deliveries are also available - just make your choice at checkout
- On a working day, all orders received before 5.00pm for Royal Mail, or 5.30pm for our courier service, are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above mentioned times, or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
- Orders received after 5.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day
* Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
If you are a business customer please note that the above points do not apply to B2B purchases and you should therefore read Section 5 of our Terms & Conditions
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is £5.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: 01642 754040
Fax: 01642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.