This neat little 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch may be small in size but is packed full of outstanding features. Non-blocking architecture provides your network with full-wire speed connections, eliminating bottlenecks. Flow control technology ensures reliable packet transfer and prevents packet loss, whilst auto-negotiation and full/half duplex operation allows seamless integration of 10, 100 and 1000Mbit/sec networks. The LINDY 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is perfect for small offices, workgroups and home use.
This switch was awarded 4 out of 5 Stars when reviewed by PC Advisor magazine.
Click here to read the full review.
- 8 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Realtek Chipset
- Active physical link adaptation
- All ports support Auto MDI/MDI-X function, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- All ports support Auto-negotiation and Full/Half-Duplex mode
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet standards
- Store and Forward architecture, full-wire speed forwarding and filtering rates
- Supports flow control: Back pressure for half-duplex mode, IEEE 802.3x for full-duplex mode
- MAC addresses: 8K, self learning
- Buffer memory: 144 KB
- Jumbo frame support up to 9 KB
- Extensive front-panel diagnostic LEDs: Power On, Speed/Link: 10/100/1000 Mbit/sec, each one LED per port flashing to display activity
- Operating temperature: 10 - 45°C
- Cable requirements: Gigabit requires RJ-45 STP/UTP twisted pair cable, CAT5e or higher
- Operating humidity: 10 - 90% non condensing
- Dimensions: 137 x 97 x 24mm (WxDxH)
- Weight approx: 0.35kg (0.65kg including packaging)