Advanced, digital audio/video cable for the next generation of computer devices!
Our new Premium Gold DisplayPort cable features cutting edge design and construction to provide the highest quality, most reliable computer display connection available.
The triple shielded, low attenuation cable provides superb clarity, definition and detail, even over longer transmission distances, whilst the 24K gold plated connectors allow for an excellent, consistent signal transfer.
- DisplayPort 1.2 HD 2160p compatible
- Full support for high definition video, multi-channel digital audio, DPCP and HDCP
- 24K gold plated connector pins
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160
- Supports 8 channel, uncompressed 24bit audio
- Bandwidth: up to 4.32Gbps per lane (total 17.28Gbps)
- DisplayPort compliance certified
Click here to see our full DisplayPort cable range. .
DisplayPort - The new standard for maximum display performance
DisplayPort is the next generation digital display interface standard designed to replace DVI, LVDS, and eventually VGA. DisplayPort delivers a higher performance, enables exciting new monitor designs and improves digital display connectivity.
No compression, no conversion, pure digital direct from the source as it was meant to be seen and heard.
All of your HD video and audio in one cable. Say goodbye to cable clutter. One DisplayPort has over twice the capability of one single channel DVI cable.
- Forward link channel with 1 to 4 lanes; effective data rate 1.296, 2.16, or 4.32 Gbit/s per lane (total 5.184, 8.64, or 17.28 Gbit/s for a 4-lane link)
- 8b/10b encoding provides DC-balancing and Embedded Clock within serial channel (10 bit symbols, 25% coding overhead)
- Supports RGB (unspecified) and YCbCr (ITU-R BT.601-5 and BT.709-4) colour spaces, 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 chroma subsampling
- sRGB, Adobe RGB 1998, DCI-P3, RGB XR, scRGB, xvYCC, Y-only, Simple Colour Profile (version 1.2)
- Supports colour depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per colour component
- Optional 8-channel audio with sampling rates up to 24 bit 192 kHz, supports encapsulation of audio compression formats
- Bidirectional half-duplex AUX channel, 1 Mbit/s (v1.0) or optional 720 Mbit/s (v1.2)
- Supports stereoscopic 3D formats: frame sequential (v1.1a), field sequential, side-by-side, top-bottom, line interleaved, pixel interleaved and dual interface (v1.2)
- Optional dual-mode support generates TMDS and clock for single-link DVI/HDMI signaling with a simple line-level conversion dongle
- Supports up to 63 video and audio streams with time-division transport multiplexing and hot-plug bandwidth allocation (from version 1.2)
- 128-bit AES DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs